- Friday 18th January 2019 - 'Sixth Former For A Day' - for Becket Keys' students and 15 outside students to experience a day of Sixth Form lessons. Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday 6th and Friday 8th February - Application Assistance Days - 1:1 support sessions for students and/or parents who want to know how to make the best application for Becket Keys Sixth Form. Contact us for more information: email@example.com
- Friday 15th February** - CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
- February 25th to April 5th - Sixth Form Interviews
- April 29th to May 24th - Sixth Form Offers made
- June 24th- June 26th - Sixth Form Induction Sessions 'Bridging Week' - more details to follow
- Thursday 22nd August - GCSE Results Day - Becket Keys students with correct grades* seen first. Conditional offers confirmed and, where necessary, any changes discussed. Some external students with special offers will be seen today.
- Friday 23rd August - Any other students who have applied by the deadline and meet the entry requirements for our Sixth Form will be seen today.
- Saturday 24th August - Final Clearing Day - Any final course places will be advertised on this website and on our Twitter feed at 9 am. Discussions will be had with any student who has applied late or not quite gained the published entry requirements about their suitability for courses.
- Wednesday September 4th - Becket Keys Church of England Sixth Form Opens to new Year 12 students.
Minimum requirement: 8 GCSEs A* to C (9 to 5) including English Language and Mathematics.
**Any late entries received after Friday 15th February will be placed on a reserve list and will only be considered after the initial entries have been awarded places